The Times of Israel News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World
- Navy, Defense Ministry tests new missile for corvetteson September 25, 2020 at 9:08 am
Weapon system declared operational, will be put to use on Sa’ar-5 and soon-to-arrive Sa’ar 6 missile ships bought to assist in the defense of natural gas platforms, military says
- When delaying burial honors the deceased: RBG and Jewish lawon September 25, 2020 at 9:02 am
The Torah prohibits leaving a body unburied ’unless it is being left unburied for the honor of the deceased.’ What greater honor could there be for RBG?!
- Oh, the places you won’t go: Your guide to the latest lockdownon September 25, 2020 at 9:00 am
What will be open/closed starting Friday at 2 p.m., what activities will be allowed/banned, and when can you travel further than 1 kilometer from your home?
- Doubts whether protest, prayer limits will pass on Friday as MKs bicker over lawon September 25, 2020 at 8:23 am
Saturday night demonstrations could go ahead unchanged if lawmakers can’t agree; committee meeting descends into name-calling between coalition whip, Yisrael Beytenu MK
- South Africa lifts spirits with ‘Jerusalema’ dance amid viruson September 25, 2020 at 7:40 am
People from townships to posh suburbs line dance to the tune in which singer implores to be taken away from the troubles of the world to go to Jerusalem, effectively heaven